To take advantage of:
- The network effect within a community which is unique in the skills that it possesses and which is supported by an ecosystem at the forefront of these technologies.
- The opportunity to take part in collaborative R&D projects, providing benefits in terms of competitive advantages and image. In addition, participation in projects enables companies to benefit from tax advantages, under certain conditions. See projects section
- All the services provided by Images & Réseaux, in particular information, watch, international actions, access to technological events and ImaginLab platforms, creation and promotion of your projects and the promotion of your activity...: see Member services and project services
- At the end of 2011, the Cluster had over 500 Images & Réseaux-certified projets, including 210 which had obtained funding (see The funded projects). The SME Call for Projects, one of the first of its kind in France, has been a success, enabling member SME to access the benefits of collaborative R&D more quickly.
- Collaborative areas made available to our members and our projects.
- ImaginLab, one of the reference open platforms in Europe for interoperability and usage tests on fixed and mobile networks. See ImaginLab
- National influence: Images & Réseaux has a full communication and influence strategy which enables it to create visibility for projects, labs and member SME in the most significant specialist and economic media in France.
- International influence: the competitiveness of its actors and the attractiveness of the region are enhanced by the maximum visibility that the Images & Réseaux cluster can provide on the international stage. A series of actions have lead to cooperation agreements being signed and involvement in international projects see International