Collaborative R&D projects are the very essence of clusters. With over 556 projects certified and 260 projects funded, Images & Réseaux is continuing its mission. The whole project team and the experts on the Validation and Selection Committee will be by your side at every step in your projects, from the idea to certification, from funding to innovation, via promotion.
From the idea to certification
From the initial idea to certification, putting a collaborative project together requires careful consideration of the different aspects involved: check that the project is covered by I&R's themes, find the specific skills to complete the consortium, define the distribution of roles between partners, present your project to the CSV for certification and so on. We are here to help you bring your idea to life and give real added value to your partnership.
"When you put a collaborative project together you're not really aware of everything that needs to be taken into account. The advice meetings that Images & Réseaux offers when you're putting your project together help you see the different elements and boost your changes of success. We can guide you towards calls for projects that correspond to your needs, the partners who might complete your consortium, tell you about eligibility conditions or just answer your questions". Sarah Guy Project and Value Project Manager"
Images & Réseaux is here to help with the main project "design" stages
- Get informed: We can identify current calls for projects for you, we organise regular meetings (Technoferences) on Images & Réseaux's themes and we are available to answer your questions on collaborative projects and certification by the cluster.
- Put your project together! Eligibility criteria, Technological locks, Partner identification, Intellectual property, we are there at every step along the way and we can guide you towards the right local actors to meet your needs.
- Get your project certified: Certification, announced by the cluster's Board of Management on the recommendation of the Selection and Validation Committee, offers you the recognition of a committee of experts, a committee which meets once a month and welcome the different projects who wish to attend.
- Operation and "rules" for collaborative projects certified by Images & Réseaux
- General documents for presentation to the CSV
Technical description or its equivalent
Project presentation template
- Consortium agreement example
From funding to innovation
Once certified, you can launch the process to get funding for your project. When your project is certified by Images & Réseaux you have a dedicated contact who will answer your questions and keep an eye on you throughout your project. You also have tools to promote your project (Blog, Newsletter, Loading the Future Trophies, etc.). Note that throughout their lifetime the certified projects are obliged to start a process to produce the Communication Kit.
We also provide you with a secure collaborative workspace.
After the project, business development
Once you have completed your project, Images & Réseaux's missions continue by assisting members with value enhancement, promotion, networking, international accompaniment, help in raising funds and so on. Our objective through our different services is to work for your development and turn your innovation into a success story. In all of these areas we work closely with our partners and regional actors.
Contact: Sarah Guy, Project and Value Project Manager