- Cité des Congrès - NANTES
The French and UK National Contact Points for NMP and Enterprise Europe Network Pays de la Loire organise a European Brokerage Event with the objectives to draw lessons from the first Horizon 2020 calls in 2014-2015 and anticipate the second round of calls for 2016-2017.
It is the opportunity for all participants to inform their peers in the European community about their project ideas and expert profiles, and to meet with representatives from SMEs, large enterprises and academics who could become future partners.
The event will target upcoming calls in the following thematic fields:
- Advanced manufacturing and processing (NMP)
- Factories of the Future (FoF) & ICT Robotics
- Energy-efficient Buildings (EeB)
- Sustainable Process industries (SPIRE)
- Mobility for Growth (MG)
- Green Vehicle (GV)
- Low Carbon Energy (LCE)
- Bottom-up topics (Fast Track to Innovation, SME Instrument)
- Improve project proposals success rate understanding EC expectations for 2016-2017 building upon the feedback from the first calls
- Raise interest among the European audience presenting your project idea or expert profile during thematic “pitch sessions”
- Find your future partners among major companies, SMEs, universities and research organisations during pre-arranged B2B meetings