03 Mars 2014
Ajouter au calendrier
- Interactive Information Event Belgium
"Horizon 2020 Is Open for Business"
A Free Interactive Information Event on Horizon 2020 for SMEs in Brussels, Belgium, on March 3rd, 2014 feat. Commissioner Máire Geoghegan-Quinn.
A top opportunity to discover the SME support toolbox under Horizon 2020 and to learn how to make practical use of it!
Participants to this event will:
• Acquire deep understanding of the EU vision to help SMEs innovate and grow
• Get an overview of concrete support opportunities for SMEs under Horizon 2020
• Learn the latest on the opening of the calls under the new SME Instrument
• Get practical tips and tricks on how to participate to Horizon 2020 from a panel of EU officials during a facilitated roundtable discussion
• Be able to interact throughout the event with EU-officials
Register now via e-mail at RTD-SME-EVENTS@ec.europa.eu.
Seats are free of charge and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
One seat per organisation, unless places are left before the end of the registration on February 25.
The event will be web-recorded and made available via the internet (details to follow).
More information at http://ec.europa.eu/research/sme-techweb/index_en.cfm?pg=horizon2020-workshop.
Looking forward to welcoming you to Brussels on March 3rd!