Within the framework of the French ANR funded project DIQDOT(1) , we organize an “International Workshop on emerging technologies for access and metro networks” March 17th 2014, in the headquarters of the CNRS, Paris.
This workshop will provide the opportunity to have a broad picture of the currently developed & emerging technologies for access & metro networks both in the area of the optical components, network architecture and standardization. This workshop is intended to promote discussions between industry, telecom operators and academic institutions. It is intended for anyone who is eager to learn about the current trends in access & metro network technologies.
You can find more information on the website: http://www.lpn.cnrs.fr/fr/PHOTEL/DIQDOT/
All talks are invited talks, amongst which:
* M. Möhrle (HHI Berlin, Germany): InP/Polymer Transmitter Chips, focussing on low cost tunable lasers
* I. Tomkos (Athens Institute of Technology, Greece): Next generation optical access network solutions supporting fixed and mobile users
* P. Chanclou (Orange Labs, France): Deployed optical acces solution, coming standardized solution, and photonic technologic needs
* J. Witzens (Aachen University, Germany): Silicon Photonics in Optical Communications and Biosensing
* D. Mahgerefteh (Finisar, USA): The Chirp Managed Laser (CML) and its applications in metro/access networks
* Y. Chung (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology - KAIST, South Korea): Title to be announced
* T. Sato (NTT Photonics Laboratories, Japan): Title to be announced
There are no registration fees. The number of attendees is limited and you have to submit your request at email@example.com, on a first come, first served basis, indicating: your last name, first name, affiliation, position (PhD, researcher, engineer, etc).
Looking forward to meeting you at the workshop!
The Organizing Committee.