The EuroHPC JU calls for proposals i) Towards Extreme Scale Technologies and Applications and ii) Innovating and Widening the HPC use and skills base are now open in accordance with the annual EuroHPC Work Plan of the year 2019.
Both calls will support the development of the exascale HPC technologies and systems in Europe for real and relevant applications of scientific, social and industrial value, the development of the software stack, the preparation of applications for the upcoming exascale systems, the widening of HPC use by supporting competence centres, stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs and skills developments.
Who can participate?
The EuroHPC JU Programme is open to any organisation that can make a contribution to the R&I objectives of the programme. However, please note that depending on the call topic specific Union funding rates apply. In addition specific eligibility criteria and funding rates for each of the EuroHPC Participating States may apply. For more details about the level of matching funds of the EuroHPC Participating States and corresponding national eligibility conditions check the Annex to the EuroHPC Workplan 2019.
Towards Extreme Scale Technologies and Applications:
– Topic Name: Extreme scale computing and data driven technologies Deadline: January 14th 2020
– Topic Name: HPC and data centric environments and application platforms Deadline: January 14th 2020
– Topic Name: Industrial software codes for extreme scale computing environments and applications Deadline: January 14th 2020
Innovating and Widening the HPC use and skills base:
– Topic Name: HPC Competence Centres Deadline: November 14th 2019
– Topic Name: Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs November 14th 2019