About this webinar
The topic for this webinar is the future of telecommunications well beyond the current hype for 5G. A pannel of well selected presenters will discuss questions like:
- What challenges may be insurmountable for 5G? Do they necessitate the appearance of a new paradigm as “6G”?
- What applications will be the key business drivers for networks beyond 5G?
- Is “6G” at the intersection of artificial intelligence and 5G? (having the understanding that AI can be used for more than network management and optimization)
- Can we expect disruption in the business models of the traditional telecom operatorsPresenters:
- Werner Mohr (Nokia)
- Josep Jornet (Northeastern University)
- Isabelle Saud and Anne-Marie Ulmer Mol (Orange)
- Marja Matinmikko-Blue (University of Oulu 6G Flagship)