Join the party
You want to go behind the scenes of Streaming? You know everything about Kubernetes but always want to get more? The Cloud has no secrets for you?
So, join the Quortex “tribe”! You will get challenged in a relaxed work atmosphere. You also like to have the head in the clouds but your feet on the ground ; )
As part of the R&D group, the Quortex R&D Engineer will be in charge of
● Development of the cloud-native Quortex content delivery framework
● Development of high-quality, reusable and scalable code
● Quality Assurance by writing unit, functional and performance tests
● Active participation in Agility process: scope, estimate, and prioritize work
● Work closely with DevOps engineers to ensure services maintainability
● Continually evaluate emerging technologies
● Patent filing if applicable
Engineer or graduate in Computer Science, you are rigorous, diplomatic and have a team mindset. You are passionate about video, proactive and have a good sense of humor.
● Strong programming skills in Python (and/or Go) and Scripting Languages
● A good knowledge of Linux operating system
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with microservices architectures
● Experience writing unit and functional tests
● Experience in developing RESTful web services
● Familiarity using Git
● Knowledge of database like MongoDB
It would be even better if you have
● Experience with Open-Source Frameworks like ffmpeg, GPAC, Bento 4
● Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
● Experience with Grafana and, Prometheus
● Web server technologies: Nginx, HAProxy
Quortex is an innovative fast-growing French start-up located in Rennes, in the heart of the video world, developing streaming solutions. Our products - relying on key patents – are based on an intelligent use of Cloud Nativeness and Quortex Just-In-Time greener unique concept.
Our customers are main European TV Channels, Sports leagues, streaming partners.
We are looking for talented, curious and inspired people who want to disrupt the way live content reaches billions across the world. At Quortex, we do believe that employees are the most valuable assets and we encourage them to come up and propose new ideas.
If you want to be part of the Quortex adventure, join us!
● Salary package based on experience
● Send your resume at email@example.com
● Availability: as soon as possible
In addition to join a technically advanced R&D team and work on a high-stakes subject, you will benefit from:
● Flexible working (Home Office/Office) and work-life balance
● 10 to 12 additional days off
● Recruit your future colleagues (1K€)
● Restaurant vouchers (Swile card)
● 50% of public transportation fees paid by the company
● Access to Cardio Training classes