Senior Solutions Integration Engineer
Join the party
Do you want to work on video streaming solutions that amaze your customers? You know everything about video and streaming and always wanted to get more?
So, join the Quortex “tribe”! You will get challenged in a relaxed work atmosphere :)
As part of the R&D Group, the Senior Solutions integration engineer will set up the Solution Integration activity and team. His responsibilities are :
● Integration of the microservices that build the Quortex solutions
● Ensure the quality of the solutions, through the definition of the test process
● Definition of test scenarios, manual and / or automated
● Reporting on the tests status, thanks to indicators
● Bug management (opening, monitoring of the resolution, verification, etc.)
● Delivery to operational teams
Engineer or graduate in Computer Science, you are rigorous, diplomatic and have a team mindset. You are passionate about video, proactive and have a good sense of humor.
● Experience with Docker and Microservices architecture
● Experience with CI/CD tools ( CircleCI, Jenkins, etc… )
● Experience with Project management software ( Jira )
● Experience with software version control ( Git )
● Experience writing unit, functional, and performance tests
● Skills in Python, Scripting Languages
It would be even better if you have
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Experience with OTT System/Transport layers: MP4, TS, HLS, DASH, CMAF
● Experience with Grafana and, Prometheus
● Experience with DRM (e.g. Fairplay, PlayReady, Widewine, Marlin)
● Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
● Knowledge of video standards: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC
● Knowledge of OTT audio and subtitles standards
Located in Rennes, in the heart of the video world, Quortex is an innovative fast-growing French start-up, developing streaming solutions. Our products - relying on key patents – are based on an intelligent use of Cloud Nativeness and Quortex Just-In-Time greener unique concept. Our customers are main European TV Channels, Sports leagues, streaming partners.
We are looking for talented, curious and inspired people who want to disrupt the way live content reaches billions across the world. At Quortex, we do believe that employees are the most valuable assets and we encourage them to come up and propose new ideas.
If you want to be part of the Quortex adventure, join us!
● Salary package based on experience
● Starting Time: as soon as possible
In addition to join a technically advanced R&D team and work on a high-stakes subject, you will benefit from:
● Flexible working (Home Office/Office) and work-life balance
● 10 to 12 additional days off
● Recruit your future colleagues (1K€)
● Restaurant vouchers (Swile card)
● 50% of public transportation fees paid by the company
● Access to Cardio Training classes
Please send your resume at email@example.com